I am not a personal finance professional and the information on KyleBumpus.com is not financial advice. Nothing on this site should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any particular security, product, or investment. I reserve the right to buy, sell, or hold any investment mentioned on this website at any time and for any reason. While I do my best to relay accurate information to my readers, I sometimes make mistakes. Always, always, always do your own homework before acting on information received here or anywhere else.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, we state that we have a financial relationship with companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and service reviews and giveaways.
KyleBumpus.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
This site respects privacy of Internet Users and does not collect personally identifying information without the Internet User’s permission.
Collection of Data
This site does not collect identity or contact information from Internet Users to this website. This site may however, collect non-personally identifiable information, for example, browser type, operating system, domain name, time spent on the web site, or referring link. This is done via a “counter” by sites like Google Analytics or Statcounter.com
This site does not sell or rent personally identifying information. This site does not disclose personally identifying information to anyone that is not authorized to do so. This site uses anonymous user data to create and report the browsing, purchasing and/or lead form completion activities of anonymous users.
This site reserves the right to release information on Internet Users if compelled to do so by proper judicial or governmental authorities. Disclosure shall be limited to only to those we are compelled to disclose to. At present, all information processing occurs in the United States.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Use and Disclosure of Data
This site does not intentionally send unsolicited e-mail messages that could legitimately be construed as spam.
This site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. This site is not specifically directed to children under 18. If this site has been informed or unintentionally collected or received information from a child under 18, we will immediately delete such information from our databases. This site shall not knowingly distribute any personally identifiable information erroneously collected from children under 18.
Terms Of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY USING KYLEBUMPUS.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Acceptance of and Modification to this Agreement. Welcome to KyleBumpus.com (the “Site”). The owners and operators of Site (”we” or “us”) provide the service at the Site (the “Service”) subject to these terms and conditions. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any such modifications shall be effective upon posting on this website. To use the Services, you must be of legal age to enter into a binding contract and not be prohibited from using the Services by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the Services.
2. NOTICE REGARDING INFORMATION ON THE SITE: The contents of this Site are provided for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as advice. While the information shared on this Site is believed to be accurate and reliable, the owners/operators of this website specifically disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, and/or completeness of the information contained herein. Because the terms of third-party offers referenced on this website are subject to change without notice, visitors are encouraged to independently verify the terms of any such offers prior to participating in them. Because this website is intended to provide general information only, you should discuss your specific needs with a qualified professional. The Site and the content contained thereon are provided on an “as is” basis.
3. Modification to or Termination of Services. You acknowledge and agree that we may modify or terminate the Services and any of its features at any time or terminate your access to them without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any such modification or termination. You may discontinue use of the Service at any time without notice to us.
5. The Service. The Service is designed to help you locate news and information that may be of interest to you and to help you locate products, services, and suppliers that may be of interest to you. We own and retain all intellectual property rights in the Service. While we are not required to screen content accessible through links on the Service, we reserve the right to do so and to remove any such links at any time. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any third party content and that you must evaluate any such third party content and bear all risks associated with any use of the content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of the information.
6. Use of the Services. You may use the Services for your individual personal use and you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or otherwise exploit the Services for any commercial purpose. You agree to access the Service through the interface provided by this website and that you will not use a robot or any other process to monitor or copy the Services.
7. Content You Submit. By posting or submitting content on or to the Service (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you grant us and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, display, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display through the Services. You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the above license to us. You agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) unless you have received our prior express written consent, post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
8. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that user content infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) to our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
By email: Kyle at this domain name
ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND RELATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THOSE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Limit of Liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS (”THE WEBSITE PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR ACCESSING OF THIS SITE OR UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER OR NOT WE OR ANY OF THE WEBSITE PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THEIR COLLECTIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE SERVICES, IF ANY. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT AND SHALL SURVIVE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACHES OR THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF CONTRACT OR THE FAILURE OF AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE WEBSITE PARTIES’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless and our directors, officers, partners, employees, representatives, contractors, affiliates, successors or assigns, including all third parties mentioned at this Site, from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of this Site and the content thereon or your breach of these Terms of Service or in connection with your use of the Services.
12. Choice of law. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You and we hereby submit to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the state courts located in Dekalb County, Georgia and/or the United States District Court in Atlanta, Georgia for any claim related to, arising from or in connection these Terms of Service and/or your use of the Service.
13. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
UPDATED: March 29, 2013